Monday, April 20, 2009

Puerto Rican Fun

So I thougth that I would share some pictures from my mission hope you all enjoy!! So this is from when I left Puerto Rico. On the left is my mission president, President and Sister Martineau. They are like the best mission presidents in the world. I know that everyone thinks that theirs are the best but mine are the best because they are mine. Then there is Hermana Kirk, Stevens, Turpin. and me.
Me and the Martineau's

Me on the Beach near Moca, my last area. this is about where the Atlantic meets the Carribean on the west side of the Island.

Hermana Thiel and I after a long walk up a mountain to an investigators house. We were tierd after that, but felt good at acomplishing our goal!!



Sweet Hermana Obando. We found a bubble machine that the elders before us left in the apartment so we played with it one night it was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment