Wow it is hard to believe that it has been 6 months since i returned from the mission. You know I have thougth that the transition has gone pritty well. I have enjoyed being home. I am so greatful for the oportunity that I had to serve a mission in Puerto Rico.
When I look at pictures that other sisters have of the mission from since i have been gone i have a pain in my heart of longing to be back there. I miss the mission so much and the oportunity to serve. It is amazing that while on the mission I missed my family and home alot but was so happy doing the work of the Lord. Now that I am home I miss the mission like crazy. How nice it was not to have all the worries of life and money. I was talking with my sister about how easier is on the mission then it is being off. As a missionary we only have one purpose to bring soul's unto Christ. We have no worry for where we are living because it is provided. We don't worry about money because every month we recieve the money needed to live. We have all our temperal needs met. But now that I am home I have to worry about all those things and especially BOYS. Oh what a worry that can be.
Although that life is difficult I know that with the Lords loving help that he is always willing to give us, we can acomplish the hard things of life. My grandma Hock always loved the song "You'll Never Walk Alone" from the movie Carossel. I have been listening to it and have found great comfort in it. I know I can walk on with out fear and every thing will be alright. Please look at link to enjoy this beautiful song sung by Sissel. It truely gives hope to a brighter future.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3hm6io9ow
Well, it does get better. But I still have days where I wish I were a missionary again.
ReplyDelete