Sunday, October 17, 2010

They got the Boot

About two Thursdays ago I was driving home from a very stressful day at work and came to find a little predicament in my parking lot. I was able to park my car but noticed that this tan car(who had a parking sticker for the lot and should know better) had parked in a place that is not identified as a parking spot. They not only created their own spot but they inconviniently blocked anyone who was parked behind our apartment from being able to get out of the parking lot. Since I was feeling quite witty with myself I went in to my apartment and grabbed a small sticky note and wrote them a note. In my note it said.
Dear friend ,
This is not a parking spot.your blocking all the people in back who cant get out cause your car is in the way. Please move it.
Thanks your friends from Pink House !!
PS. you might get booted if you don't move. = $70.00

I figured that this was a friendly hint and i really had the intent of saving them $70.00 if they would move before the booter got there. When I went to put the sticky note on the car I saw that it was already booted :( So probably because i was feeling witty I stuck the note on there anyways. I probably should not have done it but i rationalized that they need to know that they inconvenienced many people in our lot. So here is what it looked like!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: