Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2nd

Okay so you all notice I didn't make it yesterday. My room mate was in bed when I was going to write so here is yesterdays

I am Thankful for.....


My mom and dad. They are the best parents anyone can have. I am thankful for thier continual love and support. I am thankful for their example of giving service with all their heart might mind and strength. I am greatful for their example of working hard at every moment of the day and always doing something. ( You would know this by if you ever have sat down at night to watch the news or a movie with them they are falling asleep within seconds of sitting down). I am greatful for their example of fulfilling a church calling to the best of their abilities and doing a 110% job at it. Thanks mom and dad for all that you do for me and the love you so freely give!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment