Found this video tonight and thought i would share
I am so grateful for all the different websites that the church has put out to get our true beliefs out there. I don't share this with everyone but for some reason that i do not know February is usually a hard month for me. I think it has to do with I am ready for spring and the dark long nights sometimes feel like they are never going to end and what is technically the shortest month of the year feels like the longest month.
It has been better for the past couple of years and this year went pretty well although i did rejoice that the month was over. Well tonight for some reason I got the same feeling that i generally feel during February and decided to call it a night. I needed to get on the computer to do one thing and ended up going to mormon.org and watching several of the " I am a Mormon" videos and went on to look for the Mormon messages videos as well. I am so grateful for the spirit that has been brought into my room to help me feel my Heavenly Fathers love and not feel alone. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of our needs and what is going on in our lives and will support us as we go through life's trials. My name is Becca, I am a student, daughter, aunt and loved daughter of our Heavenly Father and I AM A MORMON!!!
I love it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete