So I have been working on getting my pre requisites for elementary education program, so i can apply for the program and all i have is to take 3 math classes. The first math class i needed to take was Math 105 which i have already taken at Snow College and got a C- in the class. It was passable to graduate from there but at UVU to get into the education program i need to have a C. So after 6 years of not taking math i signed up to take it here at UVU.
Now let me explain how UVU's math department works. They do not allow you to use a calculator for Math 1010 and 1050. Which is absurd but that is how they do it. Well partially through the semester i came to terms I was not going to get the grade that I needed to get into my program and began to look for other ways to take the class. My brother suggested BYU Independent Studies math 110 which would allow me to use a calculator. So i talked to my advisor to make sure that UVU accepted the credit and was over joyed to find out that they do!! But alas i went to the BYU Independent Studies web page and found they did not have a Math 110 on the site only a math 097 and 120 which were not what i needed. I was very sad a frustrated because my one glimmer of hope just went down the drain!! I prayed multiple times that the class for some reason was under construction and would reappear on line again.
Well today as i sat down in my math 1050 class i decided to check the BYU Independent Studies web page again just to see if it by chance came up and guess what?!!! It is now posted on line!!! I am so grateful for these tender mercies in my life!! I know my Heavenly Father is mindful of my needs and He helped this along!!
I understand why you were so excited about this now. :) Yay, I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete