A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live.. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream!!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
California!!!!
Over labor day weekend we decided to go to California. My mom and I went down a day early to visit the happiest place on earth!!!
We are waiting at the stop light to turn in to Disneyland.
Here i am at downtown disney!!!
Here are some pictures that we took during the day. We had to play name where we are with others and so there are some random pictures of rides. If you ever want to go to Disneyland over Labor Day weekend, I would highly suggest going the friday before. It didn't get bad untill the evening and we didn't start collecting fast passes till about 1:00 and didn't use them till about 4:00. The longest line we waited in was to get a Dole Whip by the Tiki Tiki Room. We were able to go on all the rides we wanted to multiple times.
On Saturday after Dad, Geoff, and Nancy got here we went to the LA Temple( I didn't get any photos of that sorry) then that evening we went to a concert at the HOllywood Bowl which was John Williams contucting his music.
Geoff bought a light sabor and when the orchestra played Star Wars or The Emperial March he had it out with te rest of the audiance beating it in the air with the beat. There were so many lights!!!! IT was awsome and I wish I had one to join in the group!!1 I have two videos but I need ti figure out how to upload them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment