While playing Bang we got a hankering for some of Tambri's to die for brownies so we paused the game and began our quest for the best brownies ever!

We all helped supply the ingredients to make these delicious brownies.

Tambri was the official blend up the everything but the flour while....

Valene and Natalie kept themselves busy posing for the picture while waiting for Tambri to do her part.

Because Natalie was showing off her muscles we decided that she could do the final mixing to complete the brownie batter.

We truly found out her strength when she broke the spatula!

I was the official taste tester of the batter and it definitely met with approval!

Although there are no pictures to show the final project we sure did have alot of fun!
Looks like fun! I definitely miss spontaneous treats with roommates. You should post the recipe! Sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll make some spontaneous brownies of my own. Wanna come over?
You bet i will be right over!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I come too? I miss you Becca. I'm glad that you are having so much fun.
ReplyDelete