Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peculiar Holiday

It was Novermber Friday the 13th 2009 when my roommates and I decided to celebrate this blessed day. So at 10:30 at night we climbed into to Tambri's car and headed to Smith's with a mission. We were to buy Items that had to do with day Friday or the number 13. We also aimed for the final price to be within the range of $13.oo.

So at Smith's we got some TGIFridays potato skins and 13 Lindt milk chocolates. and to get the required price we got fixings for root beer floats because the just sounded yummy.

With the total price being $13.21 we crammed back into Tambri's car to head home to have some yummy snacks!!

Natalie had a little hard time getting out but we thought her scissor kicks were great!

So we baked the Potato Skins for 13 minutes to get a great taste.

And had a great celebration of Friday the 13th we have now decided that we will always remeber this day and think often of it when it is the blessed day of
FRIDAY THE 13th!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I think on friday the 13th I changed 13 diapers, picked up the toys 13 times, cleaned up 13 spit-ups (maybe more on that one) but you get the picture. At the end of the day I was just glad that it was friday and that I would get to spend the weekend with Eric.
    I am glad that you are having so much fun! Keep up with the blog! We miss you.
    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete