When I was a child I remember one of my most favorite things to play with was with my bunny family that lived inside of a carrot.

My Grandma Hock had made this for me and my siblings to play with. My mom and I got an idea at about Thanksgiving that we would make replicas of these to give two my nieces Ellen and Olivia to play with. We could not find the pattern that my grandma used when she made ours so we set out to use the bunny family we have and their carrot to draw out a pattern that we could use. After many hours of work on the bunnies we were very pleased with the results!



I remember now!! I love those bunnies! They're so cute! I'm glad you got them finished. What a project.
ReplyDeleteThe girls LOVE them! The baby bunnies are SO cute in their little blankets. We have been using them as special Sunday toys to take to church. Their little bunny families keep them entertained during sacrament meeting.
ReplyDelete