Monday, June 14, 2010

Craftyness!!


So I decided that i need yet another project to work on so I found this cross stitch that i just love. all the beautiful flowers and it just reminds me o a European street. The last cross stitch I did like took me about 6 years to do working on and off. My roommate thinks that I can get it done by the end of summer. I think my realistic goal will be for the end of the year at the earliest. It will be a fun thing to do while listening to music, watching a movie, or listening to a book on CD.
for example i went to the library today and got a raft of movies that look interesting and also The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe in spanish to listen to. I had started reading it in spanish but ran out of time so i am going to listen to it in spanish now. I am excited.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. The only movies I've seen recently involve talking animals and princesses. HELP!

    ReplyDelete