Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

The 4th of July has always been my favorite holiday. Why? There are many reasons why it is my favorite. I love how united we all have as we celebrate the birth of this wonderful nation. I love it when we sing the National Anthem in church it only happens once a year and i am very disappointed when they chose not to have us sing it. I love the fire works that we use to celebrate the day, Going to the Freedom Festival parade with my family in Provo, The barbecue that always happens.


But what I really love is that we remember what was done for us by those who founded our nation. I am grateful for those who risked there lives to form this country, for those who boldly signed their name on the constitution. I am grateful for this country that was prepaired so the restoration of the gospel could happen.

last but not least what I love about this holiday is the music. and it is not the 4th of July without John Phillip Sousa, and the Stars and Strips Forever!!!



The 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment