A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live.. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream!!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Craftyness
So a couple of weeks ago I made this bag on the right and I just love it! The colors are fun and the bag is really cute!! I love how big it is and that I can stick many things inside of it! What i really love is that I can throw it over my sholder comfortably and reach in and grab things easily as well. Then I got the idea to make hair pins so I took the Idea from the flower on the purse to make hair flowers and what I got is on the left.! I am quite pleased with myself for thinking of putting the two together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute! Can you show me how to make one? I think that would be a great project to undertake :D
ReplyDelete