Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wisconsin!!!

For my birthday my mom and dad flew me out to spend the week with Melanie, James, and Virginia. I had a great time just spending time with them and playing games. We went on a tour of the state capital where I learned that one of their governers went on to be one of the goveners of Utah. We went to the zoo and it was fun to see how much Virginia enjoyed seeing the animals. We went to the Opera in the Park, and the American Girl Doll sale. Melanie also introduced me to ice cream from the Chocolate Shop. Which I say is devine!! I loved taking Virginia on walks and seeing enviorment in Madison and the diffrent archetecture there! I can't wait to go back for another visit!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. whoa! Virginia really does have a lot more hair now than she had then. We loved having you! I was thinking today about things we should do when you come back. So come back soon!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete