A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live.. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream!!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Day 14: A song from your childhood
So there are many songs that I remember listening to as a kid. I think that the record that I loved listening to the most was a Disney one that had songs like Row Row Row your Boat, Camptown Races, Hokey Pokey, and my favorite song was She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain. Also I loved the theme song and other songs from Sesame Street.
While we are on the topic of favorite songs as a child I thought I would share my favorite song and Group that I LOVED while I was a teenager.
Okay so maybe I still enjoy listening to there songs every once in a while :)
No comments:
Post a Comment