Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 16: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes

So when I read my sisters blog and decided that I would do the same thing i was excited for this blog. but now that its here I have found that it was a hard one. So here are some who I liked as a teenager and then for some now.


Chris Pine: Basiclly thought he was very attractive in Princess Diaries 2 so much cuter then the Michael kid in the first one right?

Zachary Levi (aka;Chuck):Okay so basiclly I love his charicter Chuck. Nerd but a witty nerd
Kevin Richardson: Okay so he was my absolute FAVORITE singer in The Backstreet Boys! I was crazy for him.
James Marsden: Winned me over in 27 Dresses with his cute smile!


Josh Groban: Okay so his voice basiclly won me over and he is attractive. Crazy story so in high school i got a cold and was taking Nyquill and DayQuill to keep me functioning. Well I basiclly was in love with Josh's version of O Holy Night during that time as well. So every night for about a week I would take the Nyquill and then listen to that song about four times before going to bed and every night I would have a crazy dream about Josh Groban. Can we say I was a little obsessed? Thankfully not so much any more

No comments:

Post a Comment