It is a given fact that we all have charicteristics that resemble our parents. So theoretically we will age to some degree the same as our parents.
Isn't she a beauty!!
here is a photo of us all together. Can you see the resemblence?Although I do admit this is not the best of photos of Grandma we may end up looking a little like her.
Even now when I look at my mom's face I see her mother there. Althought it is interesting( or depressing my vote is interesting) to think about what we will look like when we are older I think the important thing to think about is their examples. I hope to some day be a good cook like my mom and Grandma are, I also hope so become the kind of women they are. kind, loving, and willing to serve others. 
I may not end up looking like mom, but I sure hope to be like her when I grow up! She is a wonderful example of Christ like behavior. I love Mom and Dad and I feel truly blessed to be a part of the family!
ReplyDeleteAnd we are so blessed to have you in our family!!! love you!!!
ReplyDelete