Sunday, October 16, 2011

BYU Football

So this year I got BYU Football season tickets with my family.
It has been fun to go to the games. lets just say i really love BYU Football!!!

So this year because my dad got his hip replaced he has gotten some pritty grovy seats. In these pictures you can see him. Picture up top he is the one holding the crutches!! Below he is just pin dots!!



Here the team is entering the field!!

This one above you see two empty folding up chairs and the guy sitting to the right of the empty chair is my Uncle Andy who sat with my dad. The empty chair is my dads. He goes for walks at the end of each quarter.

Can you see Uncle Andy?

Can you find them?

How about this one?

Okay you all probably think I am obsesed with BYU Football I just love it!! Its like the highlight of my fall!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yay for football! I'm glad you get to spend some good times with your family :) Love ya and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete