Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cornbelly's!!!

For Family Home Evening last night we all went to Cornbelly's to do their totally awsome corn maze which they have their. Alot of people were not able to come but we had a blast!! We had fun going around the maze. At one point we were casually following a little girl with her mom and she turned aroud and asked us why we were following her around. It was supper cute. Ashley and Rachel both had strange desires to run through the corn( not follow the path) so they did it a little. We also hid in the corn to try to scare people coming around the corner. The first time we didn't scare anyone but the second time i decided to change locations and where I chose to hid Ashley was and it litterally scared me half to death!!After we wandered around the corn maze we went to the corn box.
Here Ashley is really excited to play in the corn!!!


I think Rob just found some GOLD!!!!!!



And I think it just looks to good to eat!!!



Rob got stuck in the spider web. We are very grateful that Shilob was not around!!!




Rob and I got caught stealing the corn because we thought the corn was gold and was to good to eat, so they trew us in the stocks!!!



Here is the whole group in the Paul Bunnion chair!!!
After we got done at Cornbelly's we headed back to my apartment and had hot chocolate and Donuts!!! I really have a great FHE group and we have a ton of fun every Monday night!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment