A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live.. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream!!
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Les Miserables
So I have been excited since i found out that this was in production and even more excited when i found out hat Hugh Jackman was playing the part of Jean Val Jean!!! I was also excited to hear about some of the other actors that were chosen for the other parts but didn't know how i felt about Anne Hathaway being in it. But my amazing roommate just sent me the new trailer for the movie and i thought i would share.
So I think her voice is okay it obviously doesnt compare with those who have sang this song before hand like Ruthie Henshall in her performance of this song or Susan Boyle's performance on Britans Got Talent. But I do think it shows great emotion. Any ways i am excited to see this movie come Christmas movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! :-)
ReplyDelete