Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Times



This past July has been one of the most memerable month. Both Melanie and Eric's families came and spent the whole month of July. We went to the Zoo, the park, Thanksgiving Point gardens and Dinosaur museum, and to Julie's pool several times. We were so sad that Eric and James had to work most of the month and couldn't be with us for more time. We did infact take advantage of the short time they were there and had family pictures taken.

Here is the whole family!

The grand kids with the Manga and Papa!!!

The kids were so excited with the idea of a baloons. Picture above was taken before realizing there was an active bee's nest in the rocks bellow. Thankfully all kids escaped before they got busy with their stingers!

Reese was in love with the balloons as well!!

Miss Virginia.

The kids loved running with the balloons and I just had to join in the fun!!!!

Love this picture. Viriginia and Tlamage!!

These next two are of Olivia and Ellen posing for the picture
 

Sweet baby Reese!!

The stare down from Thomas

Love this hat on Virginia. She just got a hair cut isn't it darling!!
 

I am so grateful for the time we were able to spend together!! I love my family and I am so grateful that we all get along and love to spend time together. I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who sent me to this family. I love you guys!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment