Thursday, March 18, 2010

MisconsinHere I Come!!!!

Okay so I know that its not Misconsin but Wisconsin. My niece Ellen Calls it Misconsin because my sister Melanie lives there and Ellen just joined the two together so Melanie+ Wisconsin= Misconsin! and that is what we call Wisconsin.
So Yesterday my mom called me and told me that she was sending me something. I natually piqued my curiosity and I thought about it all last night and looked out the window faithfully to see when the mail would get here.
Well the package finally came and I went and picked it up and opened it to find out that for my Birthday my parents are giving me a trip to Misconsin to visit my sister and her family and also to go to the sale at the American Girl Doll factory!! I am so excited and also so grateful for loving parents who have given me the best gift ever of being able to go and visit my sister's family!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! That will be something to look forward to! I loved those American Girl dolls growing up even though I never had one. Sounds like a good time AND you'll be able to see your niece and nephew! (They both live out there right?)

    ReplyDelete