Saturday, March 6, 2010

So on my mission one of my companions had this song called Peace on a cd that a friend sent her. Well we both fell in love with this song but didn't know who sang it or what cd it was from because it was from a colection of cds. Since I got home a year ago I have been on a long search for this song. This past semester my roommates who sing with the instatute choir said that they sung this song last year and informed me of the title and that it was from a EFY cd but they didn't know which one. well today i got on YouTube and found it!! It really made me happy since today we had a womans conference in my stake and we talked about finding Joy in the temple. I thought instantly of this song because it reminds me of the temple. How nice that whoever created this video thought the same because it is acompanied with pictures of temples around the world. So I hope this link works!!


If it doesn't go to YouTube and type in: EFY 2007- Felicia Sorensen- Peace and it should be the first one with a picture of flowers. I hope you feel the peace that this song brings in thinking of the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment