
Okay so I am not getting a name change but I have made the decision to change the title of my blog. Although I sometimes feel like I am living la vida loca my life really isn't all that crazy. Also I am not a huge fan of Ricky Martin. So I have decided to change it to something more meaningful for me. I have always loved the movie The Sound of Music. If I could only own and watch one movie that would have to be it. It was the first movie that my mom and dad owned after they got married and it is just a classic.
In the past few years I have come to love the song Climb every mountian. I think the message that is in that song is for everyone. No matter what the trials we are going through in this life we need to go through them at the best we can and keep the end goal in our sight.
I like it! It's a great song, and I like blogs named for songs (like mine =D).
ReplyDeleteThat song has grown on me. I used to think it was the most boring part of the movie. But now I just love it. Great choice. Also, do you remember singing "So Long Fare Well..." In your basement together? This post reminded me of that. Oh man those were good times.
ReplyDeleteI really like your new title. Very applicable in deed :) I'm excited to hang out with you tonight!
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for a musical! Good choice. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I miss the mountains almost as much as I miss you and the rest of the family. Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Steph