I despise you. You are definitely the scum between peoples toes. I am so sick of you trying to get me down and distract me from the path that will lead me to happiness. I am sick of your lies and deceiving ways!! Thankfully I know that I AM A DAUGHTER OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER and I AM WORTH IT!! However I know that if I didn't have to go through trials and be tempted then i wouldn't grow and progress. So thank you for your help in helping me realize and remember that I can't get through this life with out my Savior. I know that with His help I can get through any trial or obstacle that you throw in my path. I am grateful for the trials that I have gone through so that I might grow closer to my Heavenly Father.
- Becca
You go girl! Love ya!
ReplyDelete