(I only do this post this way for lack of having a picture of me at that age handy )
A dream that will need all the love you can give, Every day of your life for as long as you live.. Climb every mountain, ford every stream, Follow every rainbow, till you find your dream!!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Day 4: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
Okay so close your eyes. Are they closed? Okay so I am taking you back ten years to when I was an Awquard fourteen year old. Many of you who new me then can remember what I look like. Now who was a as a fourteen year old? I was a strange ninth grader at Pleasant Grove Jr. High. I didn't have that high of esteem. Not really happy with life and was just a typical moody teenager. Can you Picture that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, I think I have one! Want me to post it?
ReplyDelete