Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: A Bulleted list of everything that happened in your day

So I am going to do this for yesterday because it was more eventful then today.

7:58- Woke up two minutes before my alarm went off and decided that I could sleep in tell 8:30 and proceeded to reset my alarm.
8:30- Woke up enough to decided that I wasn't going to wash my hair so there fore I could snooze my alarm until 9:00
9:00- Finally got up and took a quick shower
9:20- ate a quick and unhealthy breakfast of microwaved chocolate chips
9:45- Left to go scrape off my car to drive to work
9:50- Started driving down the street
9:51- realized there was a weird noise coming from my car
9:51 -and 30 seconds- realized that I probably had a flat tire and pulled off to the side of the road by the football stadium.
9:53- Called my neighbor Jason to come help me change the tire and woke him up
10:15- Jeff dropped Jason off to help me
10:20 realized that one of the five nuts were not like the other and my car does not come with the needed tool to take off that one nut Also realized that I am an idiot for being in caprees( which are my only work pants i have) and in crocks with out socks on. Jason informs me that it is 6 degrees outside and that its colder then it was the night before at 11 at night.
10:30- 10;45- about four people stop to see if they can help but they don't have the took needed to take off the peculiar nut
10:45 - I call my boss to get him to open the store while i try to get my car fixed
10:50- a campus employee stops and tries different tools to get it off. I begin to fear that I might get frost bitten( irrational thinking but i was really cold)
11:15 -Haylee comes to pick me up so i can go buy an new nut that will replace the special nut that is causing so much problems
11:30 - get back to my car and we are finally able to get the blasted nut off of the tire and get the tire changed
11:50 - go and thank one of the people who tried to help
12:10- drive Jason back home and run inside to grab two pairs of socks to put on my frozen feet.
12:30 - arrive at work and take over and finish my last two and a half hours
3:00- get off of work and go home to change cloths and finally get ready for the day
3:30 - take the flat to Big O Tires to get the flat fixed
4:15- leave the tire store and go home and made a casadilla
4:30-5:30 take a nap
5:30- 7:00 watch Beauty and the Beast by my self and sleep through the majority of it
7;30 go downstairs and watched Dispicable Me with Jason and Jeff
9:00 watch the bonus material on Jeff's blue ray tv of Beauty and the Beast
10:00 go to fun park with them to see who is there
10:15- find out that they are done and are leaving
10:20- 11:30-Jeff, Jason and I go to wal mart. Jason hops on a electric chair and Jeff and I hide from him multiple times Finally buy what we went there for
11:30- 12:00 play with dart guns and look at Jeff's fish
12:00 - went up stairs to go to bed.

Okay so the car I normally drive was having a tire problem where it was loosing air. So i left it in PG and took my mom's car up with me for this week while the other tire is getting fixed. I think it is funny that I got another car to get a tire fixed and the car i get to drive gets a flat!! I think I want just a horse and buggy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becca! Your life is crazy!
    Miss you! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh man! This was all yesterday?! You sure looked cute at the Fun Park ;) Glad you were able to get things fixed!

    ReplyDelete