Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3: Your favorite movie

Okay so everytime ask someone this question or am asked What my favorite movie is it is totally the hardest things to do. So here are some of my most favorite movies I love watching.

There are more that I like but these are my favorite. But I do know that if I was only allowed to watch one movie for the rest of my life it would have to be The Sound of Music. I can watch it over and over agian and never get tired of it. So there you have it!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What is the one in the top right corner? Is it Sarah Plain and Tall? I can't quite tell. Good choices though. Now I want to watch movies for the next week. I'm excited for all of my Christmas movies to come in the mail!

    ReplyDelete